The Quality-Control & Environmental Policy of Cerámicas Myr, s.l., a company with over 45 years' experience in the manufacture and sale of ceramic wall and floor tiles, is aimed at guaranteeing clients' full satisfaction by meeting their expectations time and time again. This is achieved through the application of a philosophy founded on the following principles:
- Innovative, reliable products.
- Design appeal.
- National and international coverage.
- Punctuality in delivery deadlines.
- Zero incidents.
- Environmental protection, optimizing resources and prioritizing their recycling and re-use.
- Compliance with the legislation in force. Agreements with clients and other organizations at an individual and sectoral level.
This business strategy will allow us to continue strengthening our market position, setting our products apart from those of our rivals.
The management team of Cerámicas Myr, s.l. is convinced that this can only be achieved by:
- Meeting the needs of each and every client, offering products tailored to suit their requirements and their budgets.
- Making ongoing improvements to our management system, company processes and services, and our quality-control and environmental policy.
- Making concerted efforts to meet client needs, to care for the environment, and to meet any other requirements relating to our business activities.
- Equipping our facilities with cutting-edge tile printing technologies.
- Taking into account the needs and expectations of all the stakeholders in our business activities.
- Ongoing staff training.
This policy must be made known and it must be understood and accepted by everyone, with the management team being the first to meet the above guidelines. Each year, a series of objectives will be set, coherent with those of the previous year, which we must all strive to fulfil.
Alcora,30 julio de 2018